SUNDAY SERVICES FOR JANUARY 12
Readers: Jim and Colleen Hicks
HOLY EUCHARIST 10:15 AM
Reader: John McKeever
Lay Eucharistic Minister: David Harrison
Altar Guild: Sally Schwartz and Laurie Spencer
Coffee Hour is sponsored by Barbara Olsavsky
Our Thanks to Nancy and Rob Fiore for sponsoring Coffee Hour last Sunday…
The sanctuary candle this week will burn brightly this week once again in memory of Newnam Thompson, husband of Beverly Thompson, who passed away this week, and also in memory of Matthew Hughes. May they rest in peace!
- BIBLE STUDY RESUMES ON JANUARY 14 AT 7 PM…
- The Annual Parish Meeting of St. James Episcopal Church will take place on Sunday, January 19 after the 10:15 Holy Eucharist. This is an important day in the life of the Parish and we encourage all to attend. Reports from Fr.Agostino, our Wardens, the Treasurer, and several Committee Chairs, as well as parish statistical information, will be presented and elections will be held for Senior Warden and two vacant Vestry positions. In addition, delegates to various Diocesan Meetings and Conferences will be selected.
- There will be a “Pot Luck” luncheon that day, as well. Please plan on attending and bringing something to share!
- Please keep Michelle O’Quend in your prayers. She is embarking on another phase of her Deaconate training but has spent a few days in the hospital. Also, keep Paul Chalakani in your prayers as well as he takes up his assignment in the Deaconate program, unfortunately, also away from us at St. James.
- Let's not forget St. Brigid's at this time of year, as well. Dave Harrison also has asked for parishioners to donate winter coats which are in such great need! Please bring any coats (preferably cleaned) this Sunday that might serve to keep someone in our neighborhood warm this winter!